How to Donate to Suni-Ridge
Thank you for your interest in Suni-Ridge, our projects and goals. Your financial support is sincerely appreciated. There are two methods of making a donation:
- Credit card payment (via Paypal*)
- Transfer an amount directly into our bank account (see below)
* As yet, South African bank accounts are unable to receive payments via Paypal. So Victoria and Marcel Koning from Tours and Tales in The Netherlands, have set up this facility on our behalf. They will transfer all donations directly into our account on a regular basis, together with a full report of all donations.
- We promise that your kind donation will make a difference to the people, animals and environment in our area.
- We promise that all funds received will only be utilized for running and maintaining the projects and campaigns listed on our website.
- We promise to publish a report on our website each quarter, reporting all of the funds received and how they’ve been utilized.
You can make a donation by using Internet banking (electronic bank transfer). Using our banking details above, please select “Make a Payment” (or whatever your bank has called it) and follow the instructions from your bank. International payments will need to add the SWIFT code too.
In your payment, please let us know which type of sponsorship you are making?
- Donation for Suni-Ridge – for caring individuals, business and organisations who want to show their support for our work
- Sponsor the KHOLA Campaign – for like-minded people, businesses and organisations who are eco-friendly. As there are a limited number of ad blocks, please contact us by e-mail to ensure there are still ad blocks available? Please note that Suni-Ridge reserves to sole right to decline sponsorships for businesses that are not deemed suitable for advertising on this website
- Sponsor an Environmental Ambassador – for people, businesses and organisations wanting to support future leaders and the environment
- Sponsor the SCHOOL Campaign -for school children linking to False Bay School
If you would like to donate on a regular basis, you can set up a recurring payment as an Internet banking setting. If you’re not sure how to do this, please check with your bank? Thank you.
Due to the fluctuating exchange rates, could you make your donation in South African Rands (ZAR)? Your bank will be able to tell you what the current exchange rate is. For a guideline, you can refer to XE.com.
We are hoping to be able to accept credit card payments via our website soon.
Naturally, if you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Our sincere thanks for supporting Suni-Ridge Org. ZA!